Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Outside

As soon as I finish this post, I'm going outside, working outside mornings this week, hoping to get caught up on my flower bed transplanting and winterization duties.  This summer, my Dad came out from IL and helped me build a potting shed in my back yard.  I'm doing some landscaping work around it too.   Will try to post pictures when I make some progress.


As sappy as this may sound I wanted to do a project with my Dad before he wasn't able to travel or physically help me.  Everytime I look out my kitchen window, I smile, cry, or laugh about some memory that comes back from this summer. I also give thanks for the opportunity to spend that week with my Dad, a week I will never forget.  Do you have a special Dad or Mom memory......wanna share it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to leave a comment :)