Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hats

Coralee -Your friend has a wonderful and thoughtful idea about knitting 52 different hats a week. It does sound like a lot of fun. She is a generous person to donate all the hats at the end of the year. Like you, I have many ideas but not enough time to follow them through.

I know I can't knit a hat a week but I could do one a month. I'm willing to knit 12 different hats and wondering if anyone is willing to do this with me? At the end of November we could donate them to a charity for their Christmas party. Thoughts anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. Donna, I have one hat made to send to you for the charity you mentioned in the email..I hope to get it in the mail to you by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to leave a comment :)