Saturday, November 20, 2010

books

Diane--- did you ever decide on a book to read?
I'm reading Baby We Were Meant for Each Other by Scott Simon, of NPR fame, right now......what a great book about adoption.  It makes me laugh, cry, smile and generally just feel good.  I should be knitting instead of reading because I have a scarf to finish (Sorry, Leah!!) but I'm the first to get the book from our library and I can't renew...don't want to either, loving it.
Getting birthday cards ready for overseas, Marty's Uncle Jurgen is having a birthday 12/3...sometimes it takes weeks for the cards to arrive.
Spaghetti sauce in the crock pot for later, Marty is out hunting and the sunshine is calling me outside to work in flower beds.  Plan to end the day seeing Harry Potter with my brother & nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to leave a comment :)