Monday, November 7, 2011

What's first?

I have data entry paperwork that I brought home from work Friday night; it remains undone.  I have a kitchen that needs some touch up, floors that need swept and quite honestly, windows that need washed before winter; all of which remain undone.  I have a checkbook to balance, a letter to write and a package to make & send: all of these remain undone too!  There are some mornings that I just want to sit down and cry.  Why am I such a poor manager of time?  I have not been sitting in my chair knitting or reading or taking a nap or just staring out the window, all of which are other things I'd like to get done or do!  What is the secret to crossing off more things on my to do list??  Right now, that's another thing that remains undone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to leave a comment :)