Monday, January 31, 2011

Hats for Donna----finally

 Well, I finally sent Donna some hats for her Conway Cradle Care project.  I missed the cut off for the students but the group wanted to also give some hats to the faculty, so I sent these two for the cause.
 They both were very easy to knit and fun.  I haven't made a hat in quite awhile and I really enjoyed making these. Theuy got the knitting juices flowing...have made another one like the bluish colored one using the redish colored yarn and blue eyelash yarn...pretty and a bit funky looking.  I have a young friend who has laid claim to it.
I'm also working a shawlette KAL, first shawlette...I had some Koigu I purchased who knows when that fit the project perfectly.  I was going to put a picture right here but for some reason I can't upload.......photo to come later.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hats! And I don't know what the word is that you are working on now..I will have to look that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hats. With this cold weather they will be needed.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to leave a comment :)