Friday, December 17, 2010

OH MY

Shopping has suddenly developed into an activity that does not interest me.   Is it me, my age (55), is it other people's ages....I'm in a sullen mood right now over this development.  Fun and shopping were once a wonderful pair of words that worked well together in my vocabulary.  Perhaps I'm too particular, demanding or impatient......my age????  Disappointed my best local options after 5pm are WalMart & KMart......not dissing either one, just disappointed.  Though on a brighter note, it is nice to be in Wal Mart at 1AM getting groceries....... unobstructed, wide, quiet aisles, Oh Lord... it's me!!!  Tomorrow there is sunshine in the forecast, everything will brighten up and maybe, I'll give it, another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to leave a comment :)