Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking forward to 2011

I'm planning to make 2011 a more productive year in my life....boy is my life flying by these days!  My husband & I put up a calendar in November, we each noted 1 thing that has been on the back burner for way too long.  We agreed to encourage/cheer each other on to completion and then write another thing and another, etc.  We have discovered we both need that visual to help keep us motivated and focused.  We are excited about all the projects we'll complete in 2011!!

I'm also trying something similiar at work for tasks that seem to stay in the red, week after week.  I have no problem with my daily routine, the problem is adding other things.  Unfortunately, I'm all about routine, so that disruption feels like a bomb being dropped.  Need to create space in my routine for those unexpected things and if none develop, I get to go home early!!  My reward and honestly, I deserve it but rarely take it, which might explain why the items at home stay on the back burner too long :).  Imagine others can relate, yes??

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to leave a comment :)