Sunday, August 21, 2011

Traveling



My sister & I are in Center City, Philadelphia, a couple blocks from Rittenhouse Square visiting my nephew/her son for a couple days.  We had the most wonderful gelato last evening, thank goodness I ordered small, my choice was a very intense, rich, dark chocolate....mmmm!  Philadelphia Museum of Art later and maybe a yarn store if they are open, doesn't that sound like a perfect afternoon!!  My sister, before her retirement, ran a cleaning business.....my nephew's windows, second floor, are atrocious.... guess what we're doing this afternoon???  I'm with her- grimy, cloudy windows are a sin.....let the clean, bright sunshine in.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful afternoon - the visits (not the window cleaning) :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to leave a comment :)