Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OH MY

I have been lost.  Still not sure where I am but I'm thinking I'm leaning more toward the light.  I'm beginning to believe I've been lost in a little cloud of depression.  The world was feeling pretty heavy on my shoulders.  I'm starting to sit up straighter, I think that's a good sign.  I so enjoyed writing on this little blog of mine, I really thought I'd found a good spot to be me; rephrasing that, I know I did.  I couldn't wait to sit down and write sometimes.  So why have I been away so long?  Not sure.  But I'm feeling better and the typing I'm doing right now proves that to me; it feels good.   Aaaahhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Depression is a horrible thing to deal with. Your mind wants to do things, but your body doesn't agree. I'm glad you are feeling better. I have to take meds for my depression. I have tired not taking them and I feel really really bad.
    I'm glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to leave a comment :)